Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Inside/Out

So according to one of my friends, yesterday was Allie's "Inside/Out" day. In other words, she was 9 months old! She has officially been out in this world as long as she was in my tummy. I mean, I know I say all the time how fast time is going, but holy cow, it is insane! She does so much now, and since she has started crawling like a crazy kid she has really gotten skinny too. It's amazing that I am already starting to think about her first birthday party!!!

So, other than my little weed growing, things are pretty busy around the Jenkins' home lately. It seems like we have things going on every weekend. This upcoming weekend is the annual Ride for Rett and Halloween! Of course, I am so excited to see Allie in her ladybug costume, it is so cute! The next few weekends we have our church's fall festival, a friend's baby shower, my nephew's 3rd birthday, my dad's 50th birthday, and then the holidays begin! Whew, I am tired just thinking about everything.

Well, my dear hubby is out of town again, so I think I am actually going to go to bed early. Allie is already down for the night and I think I am going to follow her cue. G'Night!

Here are some of Allie's 9 month pics. To see more, check my album on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2071409&id=66501249&l=d7f480a2de






See those long, skinny legs??? (Yep, 90% for height folks!)

1 comment:

  1. cute! can't believe allie and lucas are 9 months. SO CRAZY! can't wait to see her ladybug costume!

    ReplyDelete