Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My Sick Baby

Well, the time has come...Allie is sick. I am definitely praising the Lord that we made it this far without getting sick, but it sure does stink to see her so pitiful. She has an upper respiratory infection and a double ear infection. Today is my second day home from work with her, and she seems to be feeling a lot better today. I will admit, I do feel helpless though. As a mom, I have learned that you feel like you should always know what to do and how to fix it...well, when they're sick, you can't. At least my instincts were right in taking her to the doctor. I always hate thinking I might come back hearing "there is nothing wrong with her."

On the other hand, at least she will be over it by next week to enjoy the holidays with our families. Thanksgiving is going to be crazy for us! We are doing three family get-togethers...11:00, 1:00, & 3:00! Since our anniversary is the same week, we are usually out of town, so we never have really established a "plan" for Thanksgiving. It's going to be crazy, but fun...and I can't wait to create our plan of attack for Black Friday. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment