Thursday, December 3, 2009

Busy Week!

Since my last post, we have been busy, busy, busy! I was off work all of last week, and coming back this week, I feel like I need a break from my break! ha! I will admit that even though the week was busy, it was a great week. I did a LOT of shopping, especially on Black Friday. We got to Wal-mart at 4:30 am and I got home at 5:45 pm!!!

Last Monday, November 23, was our 4 year anniversary. Wow, what a fast 4 years! We celebrated a few nights later by going to the Radio City Christmas Spectacular with the Rockettes. It was GREAT! We also went to Surin West for dinner. It was nice to be out as just the two of us.

Thursday was Thanksgiving, and Allie's 10 month birthday. We did a lot of running around, but it was nice to spend time with all of our families.

This week is already coming to an end, and I only have two more weeks until Christmas break. I can't believe how fast this year is going. At this rate, Allie will be driving before I know it!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad I found your blog! Your little girl is adorable! By the way Black Friday is the best! I got up at 3:00a.m. LOL!

    ReplyDelete