Friday, February 5, 2010

Being Honest

I know most of my posts are about Allie and our little family, but this one is just something to get things off of my mind. I have decided that throughout my life I have had many friends. I think in some cases, I think we're closer than the other person does. As I have gone through many BIG events in my life over the past few years, I am learning who my true friends are. Those people are there for everything...even the sad and bad stuff. Those people I can call when I just need to cry and make no sense at all. Those other friends, that I thought were close friends, have not been there for some of the biggest things in my life. It has bothered me for awhile, but I think at this point I am ready to move on. Why should I care and try so hard, when the other person does not? Of course, I know there are times that I haven't been the best friend either, but I hope that when the big things have happened in their lives, I have been there.

Sorry this is sort of a rant...but I just need to get it out and say it. To my dear friends, my close friends, I love you so much and truly don't know what I would do without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment