Monday, May 31, 2010

Worst blogger...EVER!

Okay, so I may just be the worst blogger EVER! I have not updated this thing since February...but I have just been so busy! I promise to do much better over the summer!

I am going to give a quick update. Allie is now 16 months old! Yep, that's right...16 months! She is no longer a little baby, but now a little girl with a hilarious personality. She is definitely smart...much smarter than any of us give her credit for! She is talking, babbling, and running all over the place!

I have one more day of work, then it is officially summer break! I have several days of professional development, but I should still have about 6 weeks to be home with Allie. During the first two weeks of summer, we will be going to swim classes at the local YMCA. Other than that, we don't have too many other plans other than hanging out, relaxing, and definitely working in some days at the pool and splash pad. I can't wait!

Here are some recent pictures of my, not so baby, girl:





No comments:

Post a Comment