Friday, June 11, 2010

Summer, Summer, SUMMER!

Well, my first full week of summer has come to an end. Can I just say that Allie and I have taken FULL advantage of this time off of work together! On Monday we started our swim classes, and pretty much hung around the house the rest of the day. Tuesday, we went to swim, then errands around town in the afternoon (like wedding present shopping, etc.) Wednesday we went to swim, then to get my oil changed, the new Buy Buy Baby, and Zaxby's for dinner (daddy had a night out with his guys.) Thursday we went to swim, then just played outside in the afternoon before I went to Bunco. Then Friday we went to the McWane Center, lunch with daddy, and then a little shoppping. Whew, I am tired...but LOVING it! Allie is doing great in her swim classes. The point of this class is mainly to get them used to the water, and she loves it! Of course, I do have to dunk her under the water a couple of times each class, but she is a trooper and has done great with it! Yesterday she started jumping off the side of the pool into my arms...so cute!

Tomorrow her daddy and me are going to an old friend's wedding in Enterprise, AL, so she will be spending the night with her NayNay and PawPaw. As for next week, I am not too sure of our plans. We do have swim class each morning, and we leave Friday morning for vacation to Tybee Island/Savannah, GA (can't wait!)

Here is my cutie pie at McWane today. She was waving to Mr. Potato Head, but would not go near him!(Sorry for the poor cell phone quality...I left my good camera in the car!)

No comments:

Post a Comment